- You acknowledge that all content and services on the websites is provided for “as is” and “with all faults” for general information and use only and without warrantees of any kind and is subject to change without notice and the entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy, and effort is with you..
- The materials on the websites are not meant as medical advice or psychological advice or to be used to replace the services of health professionals or for self-diagnosis. We encourage you to seek the guidance of healthcare professionals if you feel that you, your family or someone you know suffers from the conditions described on the websites. Please be advised that we have no doctor-patient relationship with you or the person for whom you are seeking information, and we are unable to diagnose or treat medical conditions. All information is neither legal advice or tax advice. None of the information on this site should be used to replace a call, visit, consultation or advice of your health care provider. If you have health care questions call your medical practitioner right away.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. While we seek to keep the materials on the site current, information changes rapidly and the materials on the website should not be relied on to be error free or comprehensive. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. We are not responsible for any direct, incidental, punitive, indirect, consequential, or special damages or losses from use or inability to use the site or that result from mistakes, omissions, interpretations, viruses, worms, harmful components, errors, deletions of files, defects, or any failure of communications, performance, theft, destruction or unauthorized access.
- Opinions and conclusions expressed on this site may be those of the authors alone and do not necessarily reflect our views and are used for sharing other perspectives only.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, reliability, timeliness, performance, quality, completeness, efficacy, non-infringement or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the websites for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. You acknowledge that the opinions and recommendations of third parties contained on the websites are not necessarily ours or endorsed by us.
- Your use of any information or materials on the websites is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through these websites meet your specific requirements.
- The websites contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to the design, research materials, photographs, text, logos, icons, layout, images, content, sound recordings, look, tutorials, white papers, appearance, audio/visual clips, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on the websites, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the websites.
- Unauthorized use of the websites may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may view and print information, documents, and web pages located on the websites for your personal use but not for any for-profit or commercial activities or purposes or resale; provided that (1) the copies must retain any copyright, intellectual property, proprietary or other notices or disclaimers contained in the original materials, (2) you must give attribution to The Patrick Risha CTE Awareness Foundation and provide a reference to the website StopCTE.org, (3) the material must be printed in its entirety without modification, reformatting, adaption, or adjustment, and (4) and if you combine the materials with other hard copy materials, you must clearly designate which portion of the complete work is the websites material. No electronic copies are permitted.
- We may choose to acknowledge certain persons and companies who have provided donations to The Patrick Risha CTE Awareness Foundation. If you choose to click on the links to any of our sponsor’s websites or otherwise engage in any correspondence or business dealings with any of our sponsors, you do so at your own initiative and you agree that we are not responsible for any loss or damages of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings or as a result of the acknowledgement of or links to such sponsors.
- From time to time the websites may also include links or references to other websites, books, resources, etc. These links or references are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify endorsement. We do not control or guarantee the accuracy or quality of this information. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The Patrick Risha CTE Awareness Foundation’s prior written consent.
- You agree that you will hold harmless the Patrick Risha CTE Awareness Foundation, its officers, directors, volunteers, employees, licensors, and suppliers from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, the websites or other sites to which they are linked. If your use of anything from the websites results in the need for servicing, repair of equipment or data, you will assume any costs thereof.
- In no event and under no circumstances shall we or the contributors of information to the websites or our sponsors, licensors or authorized representatives be liable to you or any third party for special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages (including without limitation any loss of profits, lost savings, or loss of data) arising out of your or any user’s use or inability to use the websites, or your or any user’s reliance or use of information, products or services provided through the internet, or that result from errors, omissions, deletions, or interruptions of files or other data loss, defects, errors, delays in service, operation or transmission or any failure of performance of the websites, even if we, or any of our authorized representatives, have been advised of the possibility of such damage and even if the remedies stated in these Terms and Conditions fail their essential purpose.
- Your use of the websites and any dispute arising out of such use of the websites is subject to the laws of the United States of America. In states that have liability restrictions, liability shall be limited to the greatest extent allowed.
The Patrick Risha CTE Awareness Foundation cares about your privacy our communications with you.
- We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or any other direct contact from you. We will not rent or sell this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to answer you if you have contacted us. We will not share your information unless it is necessary to fulfill your request.
- We encourage our users to be aware that we cannot control data collections from other sites and check the privacy statements on those sites before proceeding to any links, etc.